Frequently Asked Questions
- How much do your products cost?
Product prices vary depending on customisable features, such as adding barcode scanning, or product versions. All customers have different needs – we take the time to build a business case, and in turn find fit-for-purpose products for your end-users. To find out more about prices, please make an enquiry with our Sales Team.
- Does it come with a case?
Conker products do not require any form of protective case. They are inherently rugged, purpose-built to withstand the rigours of any working environment and IP rated for your peace of mind.
- Do you provide a keyboard attachment for your products?
Currently we do not offer a keyboard attachment for our products. However, most keyboards that connect via a USB are compatible with our devices.
- Do you have datasheets for your devices?
We have datasheets for all Conker devices. To view a datasheet, click here.
- What countries do you ship to?
Our main courier, DHL ships worldwide – if you would like to find out more about DHL shipping destinations, please contact our Sales team.
- What is the lead time for my order?
We aim to dispatch orders within 1-2 days of receiving the order.
- Do you sell devices that come with iOS?
We do not offer devices that support iOS.
- Can I have a demo or loan device?
We offer a 30 day trial with any of our devices, the trial may include restocking fees. If you are interested in trialling a Conker device for 30 days, please contact our Sales Team for more information.
- Do you offer devices with resistive screens?
We do not currently offer any devices with resistive screens. We do however offer bespoke services, and would be happy to help with such projects.
- Are your devices ATEX rated?
We do not currently offer devices that are ATEX rated, we do however offer bespoke services, and would be happy to help with such projects.
- Do you provide a device with an MRZ reader?
Currently we do not offer a device with an MRZ reader as part of our product range. We do however offer bespoke services, and would be happy to help with such projects.
- What is the standard warranty duration?
The standard warranty duration is 1 year.
- What is covered under the standard warranty?
Standard warranty includes cover against any manufacturer failures, but does not protect against any accidental damage. If you would like to find out about our accidental damage cover, 3 day target turnaround time, zero parts and labour charges and an annual performance report, visit our Warranty Packages.
- Why does Conker have only one Android version allocated to each device?
Conker focuses on one Android version per device to improve and maintain device stability. If you require more information please contact Support.
- What shall I do if I’ve forgotten the password for my Conker device?
If you have forgotten the password for your Conker device please contact Support.
- What is the storage limit of a microSD card for my Conker device?
Technical information, including microSD card storage can be found on each of our products datasheets. If you have trouble finding this information please contact our Sales Team.